TTAV is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
As you probably know, the FDA approved the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID jab on Monday. Here’s an article we wrote about the “approval.”
According to the EUA Fact Sheet on the FDA’s website, one of the ingredients in this jab is 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine. See the screenshot below…
What exactly is this “mystery” ingredient in Pfizer’s “secret sauce”?
This is important to know, since this is a component of the lipid nanoparticles in every Pfizer/BioNTech shot.
We’ve put red boxes around a few of the alarming things we noticed.
In Section 1.2, we discover that 123-PC is “for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.”
In Section 2.3, we discover that 123-PC “may be irritating to the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract” and it “may be harmful by … skin absorption” and that “the toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated.”
In Section 4.1, we learn that if 123-PC is inhaled, contacts the skin or eyes, or is ingested, that the person should get medical attention.
In Section 6, we discover that if 123-PC is accidentally released, that persons should “wear a NIOSH self-contained breathing apparatus or respirator and appropriate personal protection” and should dispose of 123-PC by “transfer(ring) to a chemical waste container … in accordance with local regulations.”
Then, finally in Section 7, we learn that we should “avoid prolonged or repeated exposure” to 123-PC.
In summary, 123-PC is an ingredient contained in every Pfizer COVID jab, and according to the Safety Data Sheet:
- 123-PC is not for human use
- 123-PC might irritate the mucous membrane
- 123-PC might irritate the upper respiratory tract
- 123-PC might be harmful if absorbed by the skin
- If 123-PC is accidentally released, you should wear a breathing apparatus or respirator
- 123-PC should only be disposed of in a chemical waste container
- If 123-PC is inhaled or ingested, the person should get medical attention
Did we miss anything?
Oh yeah, according to the SDS, we have no idea how toxic 123-PC really is!
Is your mind blown yet? Seriously! What kind of CRACK was the FDA smoking to approve a jab that contains this KNOWN POISON in EVERY DOSE?
In the video below, Stew Peters interviews Dr. Jane Ruby about this stunning “secret sauce” (around the 13 minute mark)…
Follow, Subscribe, & SHARE:
1. X, Formerly known as Twitter: https://twitter.com/TTAVOfficial
2. Telegram: https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
4. GETTR: https://gettr.com/user/cancertruth
5. TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@TheTruthAboutCancer
7. Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vX3lcHH4Dvp0/
9. Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer