FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I am signed up for your daily email, but I am not receiving it?
A: Please check your junk or spam folders if you are having trouble receiving our emails/newsletters.
With unsolicited and unwanted email becoming a larger problem, email services have made their spam filters more stringent. Unfortunately, these tougher guidelines for filtering can cause legitimate emails to be mistaken as spam. We suggest you follow the instructions below and add us to your whitelist to make sure you continue to receive our emails. Adding our email address email@example.com to your whitelist ensures emails from us will not be filtered as spam.
The instructions are found in this link: https://thetruthaboutvaccines.com/email-whitelisting/
Q: I would like to share my story with the TTAV community.
A: We’d love to hear how The Truth About Vaccines docu-series impacted you! If you would like to inspire others with your story, please submit it here: https://support.thetruthaboutcancer.com/submit_ticket.
Along with your feedback, you can submit a photo to be featured in one of our Weekly Digest Newsletters.
Q: Where can I find The Truth About Vaccines on social media?
We appreciate your interest in following us on social media. You can find The Truth About Vaccines on the following platforms:
- Brighteon Social: https://brighteon.social/@thetruthaboutcancer
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ttavdocuseries
- Gab: https://gab.com/TheTruthAboutVaccinesOfficial
- MeWe: https://mewe.com/p-front/thetruthaboutvaccines
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-583197
- Telegram (@TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines): https://t.me/TheTruthAboutCancer_Vaccines
Q: When will my order arrive?
A: Domestic orders are normally delivered within 7-10 business days from the shipping date.
Delivery for international orders is usually 3-4 weeks from the date the order shipped. Please keep in mind this is from shipping date, not order date, and does not include customs processing time. These delivery times are only estimates and can vary depending on a variety of circumstances.
Q: I am still waiting for my order. Where are my DVDs?
A: You may have ordered a digital-only package. Digital packages do not include physical DVDs or transcripts. After purchasing your package you were sent an email with your digital access login. If you can not locate this email, please reach out to our customer service team with the link below.
If you purchased a physical package and it has passed the normal delivery time frame, please reach out to our customer service department by submitting a ticket at https://support.thetruthaboutcancer.com/submit_ticket and we will be happy to assist.
Q: I want a refund for the DVDs that I ordered.
A: We stand by our 90-day (unless otherwise stated on the order page of the product you purchased) money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the product for a full refund less the shipping and handling costs within 90 days of purchase. Please contact customer service at https://support.thetruthaboutcancer.com/submit_ticket for assistance.
Q: I want a refund for a digital product I ordered.
A: We stand by our 90-day (unless otherwise stated on the order page of the product you purchased) money-back guarantee. Please contact customer service at https://support.thetruthaboutcancer.com/submit_ticket for assistance in processing your refund. We’d love to hear any feedback you have when you submit a refund request.
Q: Can I purchase The Truth About Vaccines products over the phone?
A: Yes! Our phone number is (775) 473-9225. We are available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Please note, if we place an order over the phone for you, we will be taking your information and placing your order online for you.
Q: What forms of payment can I use to purchase The Truth About Vaccines?
A: 1. Credit Card/Debit Card
3. Money Order or Cashier’s Check in US funds
Please make money order in US Funds payable to TTAV Global LLC and mail it to:
1301 Ridgeview Drive
McHenry, IL 60050
Please include the following information:
- Your name and email address
- The date you are mailing to us.
- The package you are purchasing.
- Your shipping address and shipping fee, if you’re ordering a product with shipping fees.
- Amount enclosed including shipping fee, if applicable.
Q: Can I purchase the DVDs, transcripts, or mp3s individually?
A: At this time, we do not offer these items individually. However, you can purchase a digital package that has access to all. You can download each of these individually to your devices for viewing, reading, or listening. Transcripts can be printed on your home printer.
Please follow this link to explore our available packages: https://shop.thetruthaboutcancer.com/pages/products
Q: I’m receiving an error while trying to play a video.
A: Sometimes these problems can be caused by full, temporary internet files on your internet browser due to long hours of internet browsing.
Here is a link to a page with instructions that you can follow to clear your computer’s cache, history, and cookies depending on what browser you’re using.
If you are still experiencing issues, it may be helpful to try another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
Q: There is no sound in the video I am watching.
A: Here are a few suggestions, which are common fixes for your audio/sound problem and are based on troubleshooting solutions found through research. Sound settings.
- The video may have no sound because the sound has been turned off on your computer. Hover over the speaker icon on your video or on YouTube to see if there is an “X” beside the volume slider. If yes, then click to unlock it and slide it to your desired level (this works for a large part of people).
- Sound card. Go to another site to see if there is sound in other online videos. This is to verify your sound card. If all other videos have sound except for YouTube, then the sound card is not the reason you have no sound.
- Adobe Flash player. Check out the version of your Adobe Flash player. YouTube and many other video websites use Flash player to play videos. Adobe Flash browser plug-in problems happen often, which, as a result, show up as no sound or audio in YouTube videos. Try downloading the newest version Adobe Flash player.
- Web browser. You can also try to test the audio by using different web browsers, like IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc, which may be a solution for fixing a no audio problem.
Q: My DVDs only play for 30 seconds then go back to the beginning. Are my disks defective?
A: It sounds like you are seeing the menu screen. The DVD’s are programmed so the menu screen is on an approximately 30-second loop. You will need to make a selection to watch the video.
Q: What kind of DVD player is needed to view the DVDs?
A: The DVDs are coded for Region 0, which means they should work on most DVD players around the globe.
Products TTAV Promote
Q: I purchased something from a company affiliated with The Truth About Vaccines. How do I get a response, resolution or information from them?
A: While we will do our best to help you get the contact information for our affiliated companies, we cannot issue a response, represent them, or give you a resolution for any issue you may be experiencing with them.
If you cannot locate contact information for our affiliated companies, please contact customer service by emailing https://support.thetruthaboutcancer.com/submit_ticket or by calling us at (775) 473-9225