TTAV is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
Vaccine passports are officially a reality, as the European Union became the first group of nations to roll out a digital record of a person’s vaccination status. The launch signals a terrifying new era of government control that could change the very face of international travel.
The EU’s first-of-a-kind digital health certificate permits people who have been vaccinated to travel freely within the bloc without the need to quarantine or test negative for Covid-19 upon arrival at their destination. Currently, travelers will either be subjected to the unreliable PCR tests or required to quarantine for up to 14 days.
As of June 8, there were nine EU member states signed up: Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Poland and Spain (although the European Union Digital COVID Certificates (EUDCC) have now been issued to citizens in 17 countries).
About 200 million certificates have been generated among a population of about 450 million. The documents contain data on whether a passenger has received a vaccination, or has had a recent negative Covid-19 test, or proof of antibodies. The European Commission, the EU’s executive arm, has told governments they must grant quarantine-free entry to EU travelers carrying the documents.
The certificate, which includes a QR code and digital signature, can either be displayed on a digital device or printed out. European citizens and noncitizens legally living in the EU can access the document, which contains a scannable QR code, online. Depending on the national system in place, the document can be downloaded to a mobile app or printed. States are required to provide scanning devices to verify the documentation.
While travel will still be possible without the document, those who decline to participate may find their ability to travel significantly restricted. Additionally, there are fears that the passports will usher in a new age of government surveillance and globalist data tracking.
And these fears aren’t totally unfounded.
Civil rights campaigners have warned that “mission creep” could result in the UK using a vaccine passport as a pseudo national ID card after an American IT company contracted by the British government to develop a “COVID Certification” pass suggested that the health passes could become part of the “new normal”.
Entrust, which describes itself as a “global leader in identities, payments, and data protection”, was given £250,000 by the UK in May to develop cloud software for the government’s COVID-status certification scheme run by NHSX — the digital arm of the nation’s socialized healthcare system.
In a February blog post, the product marketing director for the firm, Jenn Markey said that “vaccine credentials can become part of the infrastructure of the new normal”.
“With the infrastructure and investment necessary to ensure a viable vaccine passport, why not redeploy this effort into a national citizen ID program that can be used for multiple purposes, including the secure delivery of government services, secure cross-border travel, and documentation of vaccination,” she suggested.
Former Brexit Secretary and civil rights advocate David Davis told the paper that the implementation of vaccine passports domestically is an “intrusive” and “very bad idea” which he noted is “completely out of the tradition of Britain”.
Davis noted that there were 9,000 data leaks of government records last year alone, saying: “There are very serious civil liberties issues, serious issues of practicality, and serious issues of discrimination.”
This is a terrifying thought, and a major initiative of the Great Reset. Creating a national database that can track movement, medical records, and other data flies in the face of our fundamental freedoms and privacy.
Comparisons could be made to China’s social credit system, which has been used by the regime in Beijing to discriminate against people who fail to uphold the values of the Communist Party. The score, which measures seemingly mundane activities, awarding positive points for buying things like diapers and subtractions for buying alcohol, has seen tens of millions of citizens barred from travelling because their score was too low.
How long before we’re required to show our papers in order to send our children to school or travel freely throughout the nation? Remember that just a few short months ago, even states in the U.S. banned interstate travel based on faulty and misreported COVID data.
- Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming required out-of-state travelers to quarantine for 14 days.
- Arkansas issued a 14-day quarantine requirement for out-of-state travelers who have been in an international location or New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or New Orleans
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health issued an order requiring anyone entering the county from outside the Southern California Region to quarantine for 10 days upon arrival.
- Connecticut issued an order requiring all travelers from all states except New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island to self-quarantine for 10 days upon entering Connecticut.
- Delaware enacted an automatic two-week quarantine for anyone traveling to Delaware.
- Florida ordered travelers flying into Florida from New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Connecticut or an area with a widespread outbreak to self-quarantine for two weeks.
- Hawaii issued an automatic two-week quarantine for people traveling to Hawaii, with an exemption for anyone who can provide proof of vaccination.
- Idaho issued a travel restriction that required out-of-state visitors to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Chicago Department of Public Health Commissioner Allison Arwady issued an order requiring travelers entering the city of Chicago from states experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases to self-quarantine for 14 days. The order applied to travelers from Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds urged Iowans returning from out-of-state to self-quarantine for 14-days.
- Maryland Governor Larry Hogan issued an order requiring out-of-state travelers and returning residents to obtain a negative COVID-19 test result or quarantine for 10 days.
- Montana Governor Steve Bullock issued an executive order requiring residents and non-residents traveling to Montana, except those traveling for work, to self-quarantine for two weeks. The order also instructed the Montana National Guard to conduct temperature checks and exposure risks inquiries at airports and rail stations in the state.
- New Mexico Governor Michelle Grisham signed an executive order requiring all travelers who entered New Mexico through an airport to self-quarantine for 14 days. The order directed the New Mexico Department of Health to work with other state agencies to ensure visitors who enter through an airport self-quarantine.
- North Dakota issued an order directing people traveling to North Dakota from another country or from a state classified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as having widespread COVID-19 outbreak to self-quarantine for two weeks
- Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt issued an amendment to Executive Order 2020-07 requiring people entering Oklahoma from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, Louisiana, and Washington to self-quarantine for two weeks
- South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster issued an executive order requiring people traveling to South Carolina from Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and New Orleans to self-quarantine for two weeks. Failure to do so resulted in $1,000 in fines and up to one month in jail.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order requiring people flying to Texas from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Orleans, California, Louisiana, Washington, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, and Miami self-quarantine for two weeks. Those who qualified for quarantine were required to fill out a form provided by the Texas Department of Public Safety. Failure to comply resulted in a $1,000 fine and or jail time up to 180 days.
- Utah Governor Gary Herbert issued an order requiring all visitors over the age 18 who entered Utah through airports or roadways to complete a travel declaration within three hours of entering the state. Drivers entering Utah would receive a text message with a link to the form, whereas travelers in the airport would receive a card from an airport employee with instructions to fill out a COVID form requesting personal medical information online.
- D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser ordered non-essential travelers from “high-risk” states to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in the city.
- West Virginia issued an executive order requiring all non-residents traveling to West Virginia from a COVID-19 hotspot self-quarantine for two weeks. The order instructed West Virginia State Police to monitor roadways for such possible travelers. Failure to comply with the order resulted in fines up to $500 and jail time up to one year.
With the exception of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming, Arkansas, and Utah, every governor in the U.S. also issued lockdown or “stay at home” orders that restricted residents from traveling within or outside their respective states.
As new mandates and tracking technology are introduced, it’s imperative that we not forget the absolute tyranny that ravaged our nation just a year ago. Freedom of movement within and between states is constitutionally protected. The right of Americans to travel interstate in the U.S. has never been substantially judicially questioned or limited.
A 1941 U.S. Supreme Court case struck down California’s restriction upon the migration of the “Okies”— famously documented in “The Grapes of Wrath”— under the Commerce Clause. Another layer of protection comes from the Privileges and Immunities Clause sheltering U.S. citizens, who are each also the citizens of a state, against discriminatory treatment under the law of a different state.
Make no mistake: tyrants across the globe WILL continue to extend their authority and restrict the fundamental liberties on which our republic was founded. We need to stand up and speak out loudly against this incursion.
I believe that many patriots have opened their eyes since the oppression of the last year. We will not stand for more of this statist imposition.
Former Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday on CNN’s “OutFront” that Americans who have not received a coronavirus vaccine should not be allowed to work or have access to children and be limited on where they are allowed to go.
Sebelius said, “We’re in a situation where we have a wildly effective vaccine, multiple choices, lots available, free of charge, and we have folks who are just saying I won’t do it. I think that it’s time to say to those folks, it’s fine if you don’t choose to get vaccinated. You may not come to work. You may not have access to a situation where you’re going to put my grandchildren in jeopardy. Where you might kill them, or you might put them in a situation where they’re going to carry the virus to someone in a high-risk position.”
They are coming for your family.
And these digital vaccine cards are only the beginning.